Welcome to the home of Jamkhed International North America (JINA)
JINA’s main objective is to promote & support comprehensive community-based primary health care (CC-BPHC) worldwide.
JINA’s purpose is..
- to promote the philosophy, principles and practice of the Jamkhed ‘model’ in North America and worldwide.
- to promote and support the work of CRHP, Jamkhed.
- to support community programs based on Jamkhed principles worldwide.
- to promote and support Jamkhed Institute in different parts of the world, training leadership in CBPHC.
- to encourage and nurture health & development students and professionals to incorporate this approach into their work
JINA’s activities include:
- Learn about the Jamkhed ‘model’
- Facilitate visits to Jamkhed
- Share information with others working in health and development
- Conduct seminars and workshops
- Provide consultant and technical assistance services
- Network people who support the Jamkhed model
- Support the work of the CRHP and other community health programs in North America and worldwide.